Whether it’s the 11+, SATS, school entrance exams, GCSEs, A levels, or university finals, get PREPPED.
I am a highly qualified and experienced English teacher and have taught students of all levels and facing all exams. At A level I have taught AS and A2 English Literature (OCR and AQA) and the Literature aspect of A2 English Language and Literature (Edexcel). I have also taught AS and A2 Drama and Theatre Studies (AQA).
At GCSE (foundation and higher tiers) I have taught iGCSE English Language and English Literature (CIE), GCSE English (OCR, WJEC and AQA), GCSE English Language (OCR and AQA) and GCSE English Literature (OCR, WJEC and AQA). I regularly examine for OCR, AQA and CIE and can teach to any syllabus.
I have given private tuition to students of all ages including mature students requiring help at all educational levels. I have also tutored English Literature undergraduates and PGCE students (Primary and Secondary) and provided help for students needing to learn the skills and exam techniques required for the Literacy Key Skills Test.
I believe that study and revision skills are incredibly important and always teach them alongside academic subjects.
As a Housemistress I have several years of experience of pastoral care and am empathetic and sensitive to my students as individuals as they face periods of exam stress.
Tuition is available for for :
- English Literature (up to and including MA level)
- English Language (up to and including GCSE)
- English (combined qualification at GCSE)
- English as a Foreign Language (all levels)
- Drama and Theatre Studies (up to and including A level)
- Reading and writing practice (all levels)
- Essay skills (all levels)
- Revision skills (all levels)
- ACT and SAT preparation. Additionally, I have a working relationship with another tutor, Alex Vearey-Roberts, who offers tuition for the Maths and Science elements.
I also have tutors I work with who teach Science, French and German up to A level, and am increasing subjects all the time. Please contact me regarding availability.